I want to do a series of interviews with writers of faith. I'm tempted to do a podcast, but I think I want to do the interviews via Skype then write them up and post them on my website. I love podcasting, but writing is my main gig.
Below are the 10 core questions I will ask each interviewee although more questions will come up in each conversation. I'd love to start this week. So if anyone wants to be interviewed, let me know. You can message me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I anticipate each Skype interview will last about 30 minutes.
I'm opening this up to any writers of faith who are interested in participating. I will reach out to some people I'd like to talk with, but I don't want it to be exclusive or anything.
1. Tell me about your faith background.
2. Tell me about your writing journey.
3. Do you have any other creative outlets?
4. Describe your writing practice. When do you write? How do you write?
5. Describe your faith practice. What does that look like for you right now?
6. How does your faith impact your writing and other creative pursuits?
7. Where do you find creative inspiration?
8. Which authors have influenced you the most?
9. What are you reading right now?
10. What are your hopes for your faith, writing, and creative life?