I have a new print newsletter project and I’d love for you to subscribe. Here are five reasons to sign up:
1. Every month you’ll get something besides junk mail in your mailbox and you’ll be a part of the movement to make mail great again.
2. After you read it (or before you read it?), you can use it as a bookmark. A free bookmark!
3. It’s made of real paper that you can hold and crumple up and spill coffee on.
4. Book reviews! Lists! Un-Live Non-Tweet Threads of Me Reading Print Magazines or Literary Journals! Letters to the Editor! Mini-Interviews! A Prayer for the Month! And More!
5. All subscribers have the opportunity to be one of my postcard pals. (It’s kind of like Snapchat streaks, but different.)
The first Offline with Charlotte Donlon will be mailed out the first week of September.
Subscribe by sending your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.