1. The day I went on a date with my husband for the first time in a long time and we went to dinner at 5 p.m. because we know how to party hard.
2. The day I bought a ham bone from Honey Baked Ham for my red beans and rice and found out the ham bones were buy one get one free so I bought one ham bone and brought home two ham bones and now I have to figure out what to do with the other ham bone because there isn't room in my freezer for a ham bone.
3. The day we went to a new, more low-key, but with the same liturgy service at our church and our church that we've been at for a few years finally felt like my home church.
4. The day I heard back from an editor about an essay I wrote a while ago and she told me it would be published soon and it was nice to hear because I thought she didn't like it and she hadn't told me yet that she was going to pass on it.
5. The day I submitted my Days of Being book proposal to another publisher because I decided I'm not giving up on it yet.
6. The day I finally completed a task for a friend that I should've completed two weeks before but she was gracious and it was fine and I'm thankful for friends who give me grace.
7. The day I realized I'm still in my Virginia Woolf phase because I realized if I had nothing else to do I would just read her novels and essays and write papers about them.