1. My embroidered Irish Blessing made by Tammy Harper.
2. A couple of day trips to the beach/my happy place.
3. Finding the perfect gray paint for all of the interior walls in our condo.
4. Finding fantastic renters for our Crestwood house.
5. Moving to Homewood.
6. Our little balcony.
7. Great experiences at Homewood High School and Homewood Middle School.
8. FINALLY finding some peace with regard to body image issues.
9. Meeting with my AMAZING writer's group every two weeks.
10. Discovering my secret writing spot on the third floor of our building.
11. I started writing about books for Church Street Coffee and Books.
12. My lovely time in Santa Fe at the Glen Workshop with Riley and my SPU MFA people.
13. Working out with Margaret Armstrong.
14. Writing/Work/Goals/Vocation clarity.
15. All of the books I read. All of the essays I wrote. All of the stories. All of the poetry.
16. Julien Baker. Frances. Gordi.
17. Following more poets on Twitter. Poet Twitter is the best Twitter.
18. Completing my MFA coursework requirements!!!
19. A very merry, non-stressful Christmastide. (So far.)
20. Completing and submitting three book proposals.